This recipe of turkey meatballs and spinach gluten-free soup will be exellent idea to add in a healthy diet or when you have allergy on wheat.
For the Meatballs:
- Lean turkey mince — 450 g.
- Grated cheese — 100 g.
- Gluten-free breadcrumbs — 100 g.
- Fresh rosemary — ½ tsp.
- Fresh oregano — ¼ tsp.
- Salt — half of teaspoon
- Ground black pepper — ¼ tsp.
- Squeezed garlic — 2 cloves
- Egg — 1 pcs.
For the Soup:
- Olive oil — 2 tbs.
- Thinly sliced small onion — 1 pc.
- Minced garlic cloves — 2 pcs.
- Carrot —1big pc. cut into thin round circles
- Diced celery — 2 stalks
- cut into half-circles zucchini — 1 pc.
- Fresh rosemary — half of tsp.
- Fresh oregano — ¼ tsp
- fresh thyme — 3 sprigs
- bay leaf — 1 pc.
- chicken broth — 2 l.
- Lightly packed spinach — 500 g.
- Grated cheese — 30 g.
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Turkey meatballs and spinach gluten-free soup recipe instruction
- Mix all ingredients from a meatball list in a bowl. Form with meat walnut-sized balls. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil. Then add meatballs to pan, ensuring they are not too close to one another. Cook time for meatballs at this stage is 5 min until both sides will brown.
- To cook the soup, heat 2 tsp. olive oil in a soup pot. Once oil is warm, put onion and sauté until it become half transparent. Add garlic and cook for 3 min.
- Add celery, carrots, and salt and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Add rosemary, thyme, oregano and zucchini and cook for 3 minutes.
- Put meatballs, chicken broth and bay leaf and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and 30 minutes until the meatballs are fully cooked.
- Add spinach and cheese. Simmer for another 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper. When serving soup, garnish with grated cheese.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment