Delicious and healthy soup with chicken, cauliflower and turmeric will be an excellent first course for lunch for the whole family. It turns out to be light and nutritious.
Cauliflower soup cooked on chicken broth with the addition of turmeric is very tasty and useful; since all the ingredients in it are only boiled, no frying is required.
- Chicken drumstick — 300 gr.
- Cauliflower — 300 gr.
- Potatoes — 3-4 pcs.
- Carrots — 1 pc.
- Onion — 1 pc.
- Bell pepper — 1 pc.
- Bay leaf — 1 pc.
- Turmeric — 1 tbs.
- Garlic — 1 clove
- Water — 2 ltrs.
- Parsley — 20 gr.
- Salt — To taste
- Black pepper — to taste
- Number of servings: 4-6
How to cook cauliflower soup
- Prepare the ingredients. Peel onions, garlic, carrots and potatoes, wash together with pepper and herbs.
- Boil water in a saucepan, cut the chicken drumstick into small pieces, put it in a saucepan together with the bone.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Together with the chicken, put the finely chopped onion into the broth.
- Cut carrots into a thin circle and dice potatoes. Add these products to meat in a saucepan. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Next, peel the bell pepper from the seeds into small cubes.
- Add water to the top of the pan, put the bay leaf, salt and pepper, add turmeric powder to taste. Cook the soup for another 5 minutes.
- After a while, pour the delicious and fragrant soup on serving plates and serve it to the dining table. Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment