Mushrooms stewed in sour cream with onions and garlic is a great garnish. In this version, the champignons are tasty, juicy in a thick and delicate sour cream sauce. Do not hesitate to cook mushrooms in sour cream according to this recipe!
- Agaricus mushrooms (champignons) – 500 g
- Onion — 1 pc.
- Sour cream — 200 ml.
- Flour — 2 tsp.
- Vegetable oil — 40 ml
- Garlic — 2 cloves
- Salt — to taste
- Ground black pepper — to taste
How to cook creamed mushrooms
- Chop the mushrooms. I had small champignons, and I cut them in half.
- Peel the onion and cut it into cubes.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan. Put the onion and mushrooms in the pan.
- Fry the onion and mushrooms on high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms with flour, salt and ground black pepper.
- Fry for another minute and add sour cream. Stir, bring the sauce to a boil and turn down the heat. Simmer the creamed mushrooms for about 5 minutes under the lid.
- Peel the garlic clove and chop it.
- Add garlic to the mushrooms.
- Stir and remove the pan from the stove.
Creamed mushrooms are ready. Enjoy your meal.