For any holiday, especially Thanksgiving Day or Christmas, green bean casserole with cheese will be an excellent choice for cooking. You will surprise your guests with a delicious recipe idea.
- Can (or fresh) green bean 400 g.
- Cream of chicken or mushroom soup 200 g
- Grated cheese 200 g.
- Milk 200 ml
- French fried onions 200 g.
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to cook green bean casserole with cheese
- Canned green beans add to a large bowl.
- Then, add the creamy chicken soup, half of the fried onions, grated cheese (any you have), salt, pepper and milk. Mix well.
- Place the mixture in the baking dish and send into the oven. Cheesy green bean casserole cooking time is 30 minutes uncovered, 180°C (356°F).
- Next, take the baking dish out of the oven and add the left part of the fried onions on top of the casserole.
- Continue baking for 15 minutes or until the onions get golden brown.
Enjoy your meal!