This roasted turkey recipe will be for a big company. The approximate number of servings is 10.
- Turkey – 1 pc. (8 kg.)
- Butter – 100 g.
- Onion – 2 pcs.
- Carrots – 2 psc.
- Celery – 4 stalks
- Oranges – 2 pc.
- Thyme – 3 twigs
- Bay leaf – 1 pc.
- White wine – 200 ml.
How to cook a delicious turkey with white wine
- Cut up the poultry. Remove the neck and giblets.
- For the marinade pour water into a large container, add salt, sugar, garlic squeezed through a garlic crusher, pepper, one stick of cinnamon, sliced orange and onion. Put a turkey into the marinade. Keep it in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Then remove it from the marinade, rinse thoroughly and dry with paper towels. Give the bird to rest for 1 hour in the kitchen.
- Cut celery, onions, carrots and orange into medium pieces.
- Stuff the turkey with vegetables, fruits add thyme.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil and put this future thanksgiving delicious beauty on it. Spread melted butter over the poultry.
- Pour white wine on the foil, wrap the turkey in foil, gathering the edges into the middle. Roast the Thanksgiving turkey in the oven at 428 Fahrenheit. The total roasting time is calculated based on the weight of the bird. 1 kg = 30 minutes of baking. 40 minutes before the end of cooking rub the turkey with the remaining melted butter.
- To check the readiness of the meat, use a toothpick. If pink liquid flows out of the puncture, you have to give your turkey more time in the oven. When the liquid is light, the work is done!
- The roasted turkey after the oven should lie down under a towel for about 40 minutes to make meat is juicier. You can also see other recipes of a turkey here.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment