Brown rice is rice grains which grains have the germ and bran. It contains absent in the ground rice vitamins and minerals. That is why unrefined grain is so popular with supporters of a healthy diet. Besides for meat you can cook mushroom and rice side dish. Healthy recipe based of brown rice will be also delicious.
- Brown rice – 200 g.
- Carrots – 1 pc.
- Red chili pepper to taste
- Mushrooms – 50 g.
- Onion – 2 pcs.
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Ginger – 100 g
- Red sweet pepper – 1 pc.
- Soy sauce to taste
- Savoy cabbage – 5 pcs.
- Olive oil 1 – tbs.
How to cook healthy brown rice with mushrooms
- Cook rice. Cook until the water is completely absorbed, then remove from the heat and set aside for a while.
- Peel the carrots and cut them into small dices, chop the pepper as well. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan, add carrots, pepper, a little chili, and soy sauce, and cook for a few minutes.
- Crush the garlic, and chop the ginger. Add everything to the pan and lightly fry for a few minutes.
- Cut the savoy cabbage leaves (5 leaves), add to the pan, and lightly sprinkle with oil. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the mushrooms and add them to the pan. Cook for a few minutes.
- Chop the onion and add it to the pan. Continue cooking for a couple more minutes, add the rice and then a little soy sauce. Simmer until the rice has absorbed all the juices, and add herbs to taste.
Tasty and healthy brown rice with mushrooms is done. Enjoy your meal!