What Italian salad is the most ordered in café and restaurants? The answer is simple. It is Caesar salad. The fresh and nourishing dish is very popular all over the world.
- Shrimps — 500 g
- Lettuce leaves — 1 bunch
- Lemon slice — 2 pcs.
- Garlic — 2 сloves
- White bread — 1 slice
- Quail eggs — 6 pcs.
- Cherry Tomatoes — 3 pcs
- Parmesan cheese — 100 g
- Mayonnaise — 200 g
- Vegetable oil— for cooking shrimp
- Salt, pepper — to taste
How to cook Caesar salad with shrimps
- Put the eggs in a small saucepan, fill with water and cook them till they become hard-boiled (10 minutes).
- Clean the shrimps and rinse them thoroughly under cool water.
- Heat a frying pan with oil. Put the shrimps in the heated oil and fry them until they reach the point of readiness (8-10 minutes). After frying spread the shrimps on a paper napkin so that to remove the excess oil.
- Peel the garlic and cut it into thin slices or pass it through a garlic crusher.
- Put the shrimps in a bowl and pour lemon juice. Also season with salt and pepper. After that cut a few lettuce leaves into long pieces and put them in a bowl with shrimps.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes and peeled eggs into small slices and put them in a bowl with the shrimp.
- Cut the bread into small cubes. Dry them in the oven or fry them in a frying pan with a small amount of oil. Then add them to the future Caesar salad.
- Grate cheese and put it in a bowl with the salad. Add mayonnaise and mix well.
- On a flat plate put a few lettuce leaves and the salad and decorate to taste (you can use egg halves, cherry tomatoes, shrimp, and crackers).
Enjoy your meal!