The unusual omelet recipe with apples and cinnamon will surprise you with a tasty flavor. This omelet stated with a similar idea like in pancakes or even an apple pie; only cooking takes less time. Apple omelet is juicy, lush, delicious and very fragrant.
- Apples – 2 small fruits
- Eggs – 2 pcs.
- Milk – 100 ml.
- Wheat flour – 100 g
- Salt – a pinch
- Sugar – 2 tsp. Butter (for frying) – 20 gr
Cinnamon – pinch
How to cook the apples and cinnamon omelet
- Wash the apples and peel them. Slice off each end just about a quarter of an inch not too much. Put off seeds from the core.
- Separate the yolks from the whites.
- Pour sugar and salt into the yolks.
- Beat well with a whisk or fork.
- Pour the milk in and whisk again.
- Put the apple slices into the resulting mass and mix.
- Separately, beat the whites with a mixer until a stable foam.
- Whites are added into the omelet mass gradually, gently mixing.
- In a frying pan, heat the batter and spread the omelet mixture. Cover with a lid and fry over moderate heat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- The finished apple omelet is sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon and served to the table.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment