Hello there, wonderful reader. I would like to offer you delicious homemade pancakes with beef liver. In general, the filling for pancakes can be different. Liver can be replaced by minced meat and mushrooms. For sweet-toothed people pancakes with cottage cheese and raisins will be a great option. The recipe can be adjusted to almost everything that is in the refrigerator.
Kitchen Equipment Needed
Before we dive into the recipe, let’s gather the essential kitchen equipment you’ll need to whip up these scrumptious pancakes.
- Mixing Bowls
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
Nutrition Facts for 100 g.
|Prep Time||5 min.|
|Cooking Time||1 hr. 15 min|
- Flour 300 g
- Cornmeal – 100 g
- Water 500 ml.
- Eggs 5
- Salt to taste
- Butter for frying
- Sugar 2 tsp.
- Olive oil 2 tabs.
- 600 g beef liver;
- 3 small onions;
- 2 medium carrots;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- salt, pepper to taste;
- butter for frying.
- Sour cream for serving 1 tablespoon per serving
How to Make Homemade Pancakes with Beef Liver
Step 1: Prepare the filling
- Peel onions and carrots and chop finely.
- Boil the liver and put it through a meat grinder.
- Fry the vegetables, at the end of frying add the liver to them and leave on the fire for a few more minutes. Boil the eggs, chop them finely and add them to the liver, onions and carrots.
Step 2: Prepare the pancakes
- In a mixing bowl, combine water and 5 eggs. Stir well until smooth.
- Gradually add the flour, salt and sugar to the bowl, stirring constantly so that there are no lumps.
- Finally add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the dough and mix thoroughly.
- Grease a skillet with sunflower oil and heat it over medium heat.
- Pour a certain amount of pancake batter onto the skillet, depending on the desired diameter of the naliski. Spread the batter evenly across the skillet.
- Fry the pancake for about half a minute until its edges are golden brown. Then flip it over with a wooden spatula and fry the other side for the same amount of time.
- Once cooked, remove the pancake from the pan and set aside. Repeat this process until all the batter has been used.
- Salt, pepper and mix well. Stuff the pancakes. Fry additionally if desired.
Food Drinks and Paring
Pancakes with beef liver are incredibly versatile and go well with a variety of accompaniments. Here are a few suggestions to help you make your dinner more flavorful:
- Serve the psncakes with sour cream on top for extra creaminess.
- A fresh cucumber and tomato salad will be a refreshing contrast to the savory pancakes. These pancakes can also be accompanied by a cup of hot coffee.
Snap. Cook. Share
For a dish to succeed, cooking should be easy and joyful. Delight yourself and your loved ones with a delicious meal. Don’t forget to save and share the delicious recipe. Good luck to everyone and good mood!