Hello dear reader! Today, we embark on a gastronomic journey into the world of seafood, tantalizing your senses with an exquisite dish: baked pollock fillet with green beans. Whether you’re a dedicated seafood connoisseur or aspire to astonish your guests with a gourmet masterpiece, this recipe caters to all. Fusing the delicate nuances of the fish with the juiciness of green beans, it promises to awaken your taste buds and elevate your dining experience.
Who Will Like Baked Pollock Fillet with Green Beans
This easy recipe is tailored for those who like seafood, seeking to infuse elegance into their meals. It’s equally ideal for health-conscious individuals in pursuit of a nourishing, delectable repast. Vibrant and flavorful, baked pollock fillet with green beans becomes the perfect choice for a romantic dinner date or a heartwarming family gathering.
Why It’s Exceptional
- Nutritional Benefits Abundant in Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Pollock boasts a rich omega-3 fatty acid profile, promoting heart health and cognitive acuity. Calorie-Conscious: This dish maintains a modest calorie count, appealing to those mindful of their dietary intake. Packed with Protein: Its substantial protein content makes it an excellent option for muscle maintenance and growth.
- Sublime Flavor Fusion. The gentle, flaky texture of pollock seamlessly marries the earthy, crisp allure of green beans, forging a symphony of flavors that is both invigorating and gratifying.
- Effortless Preparation Despite its gourmet appeal, this dish unveils an unexpectedly simple preparation process, ensuring a lavish dinner without the fuss.
- Versatility Embrace your culinary creativity with this recipe. Customize the seasonings to your palate’s preference or experiment with alternative fish varieties.
Now, let’s delve into the culinary intricacies of this delightful masterpiece.
Nutrition Facts for 100 g.
|Prep Time||10 min.|
|Cooking Time||35 min.|
- 400g pollock fillet
- 20g lemon juice
- 40g olive oil
- 400g green beans (asparagus can be a delightful substitute)
- 200g hard cheese
For the Pollock Fillet Marinade:
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1.5 tsp fish seasoning (a medley of onion, coriander, sesame, carrot, mustard seeds, paprika, tamarind, garlic, nutmeg, ginger, lemon grass, black pepper, lemon zest, cilantro, spring onions, turmeric, and basil)
- 1 tsp mixed peppers
For the Green Beans Seasoning:
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp mixed peppers
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 tsp Provencal herbs
- Baking dish
- Aluminum foil
- Mixing bowls
- Basting brush
- Knife and cutting board
How to Make Baked Pollock Fillet with Green Beans
Step 1. Preparing the Marinade
Initiate the culinary process by harmoniously blending mayonnaise, mustard, and the captivating fish seasoning in a bowl. This blend will infuse the cod with a symphony of flavors.
Step 2. Pollock Marination
Gently brush the pollock fillet with the marinade, ensuring it embraces every inch, unlocking a profound savory essence.
Step 3. Seasoning the Green Beans
In a separate bowl, unite turmeric, mixed peppers, salt, dried garlic, and Provencal herbs. Toss the green beans in this aromatic mixture, allowing them to embrace the flavors wholeheartedly.
Step 4. Preheat and Assemble
Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit). Anoint a baking dish with olive oil and line it with aluminum foil. Nestle the marinated pollock fillet within the dish, gracefully surrounding it with the seasoned green beans.
Step 5. Baking to Perfection
Cover the dish with foil and bake at 180°C for 30 minutes, ensuring the pollock’s tenderness. Afterward, unveil the dish, continuing to bake for an additional 5 minutes, imparting a delightful crispness to the beans. You can also add to the ready fish slices of fresh lemom and greens you like.
Storage Tips for Leftovers
In the rare event of leftovers, preserve them in an airtight container within the refrigerator. For optimal flavor and texture, indulge within 2-3 days.
Q1: What complements this pollock fillet with green beans dish as a side? For a comprehensive feast, consider pairing this masterpiece with quinoa, rice pilaf, or a refreshing green salad. The choice is yours!
Q2: Can frozen green beans be utilized? Yes, frozen green beans offer convenience. You even do not need to thaw them.
Q3: I do not like hot spices. Can the mixed peppers be omitted? Absolutely! Adjust the spice level to your preference or exclude mixed peppers for a milder experience.
Q4: Can alternative fish types be used for this recipe? Certainly! You can experiment with other white fish varieties like halibut, haddock, or tilapia.
Snap. Cook. Share
In case you like this recipe, cook the delightful baked pollock fillet with green beans. Experiment with seasonings, and pair it with your beloved side dishes.
Should you relish this culinary gem, please share it with friends and family. For more delectable recipes and culinary inspiration, follow to my blog. Happy cooking and bon appétit!