Vegetable fried rice is quite a self-sufficient recipe, and it is also a bright and delicious side dish for meat.
- Rice — 200 g .
- Water — 400 ml.
- Leek — 1 bunch
- Pumpkin — 200 g.
- Celery root -100 g.
- Corn — 200g.
- a pinch of turmeric
- Salt, ground black pepper to taste
- Olive oil — 1 tbs.
- Garlic — 2-3 cloves
How to cook rice vegetable side dish
- Cook rice.
- Chop garlic or pass it through a garlic press.
- Cut the pumpkin, celery root and onion into tiny cubes. Put the pan on the fire, heat it, add a spoonful of vegetable oil. Throw the chopped garlic first, and then, after 30 seconds, chopped onion, pumpkin, celery and corn. Fry everything on medium heat for about three minutes.
- Add a little salt and pepper, add turmeric on the tip of a knife, and fry over medium heat for three to five minutes until the celery is soft.
- Cook for another two minutes on low heat. Turn off the heat and mix vegetables with rice. Sprinkle with herbs and serve immediately.
Enjoy your meal!