I continued my experiments with Genshin Impact recipes and decided to see what crab ham and veggie bake would be in the real world.
- Fresh jumbo lump crabmeat, drained -250 g.
- Potato 2-3 medium pcs.
- Broccoli 250 g.
- Ham 250 g.
- Cheese 200 g.
- Carrot 1 pcs.
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Melted butter 3tbs.
- Chicken broth 150 ml.
- Breadcrumbs 50 g.
How to cook crab ham and veggie bake
- Chop the garlic into very small pices. Saute crab with garlic until the garlic become fragrant about 2- 3 minutes. Remove it from the heat.
- Peel potato and carrot. Dice them. Grate cheese.
- Place the vegetables in a pot of salted water and bring to boil. Cook for 10 minutes. Then add the broccoli pieces and cook 3 minutes more.
- Drain the water from the vegetables, mix them with the butter and stock. Also, add the ham and crab with garlic and season with pepper and salt. Distribute the ingredients into the gratin dish.
- Add the breadcrumbs to the grated cheese. Sprinkle the future casserole with the mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356 °F). Bake for 15 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment