The best way to enrich the meal with vitamins is to enclude seasonal vegetables in the recipes like mashed butternut squash soup in autumn.
- Ripe butternut — 800 g.
- vegetable broth/water — 1 l.
- potatoes — 2 pcs.
- Pine nuts — 50 g .
- Walnuts — 50 g .
- Vegetable oil — 1 tbs.
- Сream — 100 g.
- Salt and white pepper — to taste
- Marjoram — 1 sprig,
- Thyme — 1 sprig
- Rosemary — 1 sprig
- Parsley for decoration
How to cook mashed butternut squash soup
- Cut the pulp of butternut and potatoes into cubes, and mix with vegetable oil. Add salt. In a heat-resistant ceramic baking mold, bake for half an hour when the oven is heated at 200 ° C (392 ° F), and stir several times during baking.
- Cool down the vegetables, add pepper and mash with broth in a puree using a blender. Chop marjoram, thyme and rosemary finely, add to the mashed potatoes in a saucepan and the broth is topped up. Heat until boiling, stirring the mass in the saucepan, pour in the cream and boil for no longer than 3 minutes.
- Lightly fry chopped nuts in a dry frying pan, and cool them down. Sprinkled portion of soup with nuts, and garnish with parsley.
Try other soup recipes. Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment