You can use any part of the turkey. I took turkey breast. This soup will goes well with the everyday family menu! You will spent minimum of time. Turkey soup with noodles is not only delicious, but also light in its nutritional value. A plate of such a first course in cold weather will perfectly warm and saturated.
- Turkey — 400 g.
- Water — 1, 5 l.
- Potatoes — 4 pcs.
- Carrot — 1 pc.
- Onion — 1 pc.
- Salt, spices — to taste
- Noodles — 50 g.
- Vegetable oil — 1 tbs.
How to cook turkey soup with noodles
- Fill the turkey meat with water. Bring to a boil. Cook in boiling water for 20 minutes. When boiling foam forms. Remove it with a spoon.
- Separately, finely chop the peeled onion. Pour a little vegetable oil into a hot frying pan. Place the chopped onion.
- Grate the carrot on a medium grater and add to the pan. Fry, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes. Then send the finished roast to the saucepan.
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces and add to the soup. Boil for 10 minutes. At the end of cooking, add noodles. Boil turkey soup with noodles for another 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Add some chopped greens. Let the finished soup stand under the lid for a while. Fifteen minutes will be enough.
- Pour the soup on plates and serve hot. You can add a little sour cream.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment