As a main dish, when you have turkey fillet, I suggest you cook this easy, no-fuss turkey recipe. It is suitable for lunch or dinner, with any side dish or vegetables, and it will be delicious, juicy, and will not take much time. Also, when you need to make a turkey dinner for two people, this recipe is perfect.
- Turkey fillet — 500 g.
- Sour Cream — 250 g.
- Salt and grind black pepper — To taste
- Sesame — To taste
- Vegetable oil — 2 tbs.
How to cook turkey for two in sour cream sauce in a crockpot
- Prepare all you need for the cooking process.
- Wash the fillets, dry them and cut them into cubes. Season with salt and pepper. Also add vegetable oil into the bowl of the crockpot, set the “Frying” mode. But mind, it will not be deep fried turkey breasts. They should be cooked this way only for a few minutes.
- Pour in the sour Cream and mix everything carefully. Set the “Stewing” mode for 30 minutes.
- Before serving, you can garnish the dish with fresh herbs and sesame seeds.
Turkey for two in sour cream sauce is ready! Enjoy your meal!