Here is one more easy recipe for turkey breast. It will be delicious with a slight taste of apples, and the whole cooking process does not take much time.
- Turkey fillet – 600 g.
- Onion – 2 pcs.
- Apple – 2 pcs.
- Soy sauce – 2 tbs.
- Olive oil – 4tbs.
- Sunflower oil – 2 tbs.
- Salt ground black pepper
How to cook a turkey breast for two with apples and onions
- Cut the turkey breast into small pieces and put it to marinate in olive oil with soy sauce for 2 hours, put it into the fridge.
- Cut the apples into cubes and the onion into thin rings. Fry the onion in sunflower oil, stirring, until golden brown.
- Add the turkey to the onion with the marinade and fry over high heat for a few minutes stirring constantly.
- Turn down the heat, add the apples, season with salt and pepper, cover with a lid and leave to simmer for another 7-10 minutes.
- You can serve a dish with noodles or rice as a side dish to this turkey recipe.
Enjoy your meal!