Keto diets are becoming increasingly popular due to their potential health benefits, particularly for weight loss. If you’re on a keto diet and are looking for a new recipe to try, then this keto Shirataki recipe with minced pork is perfect for you! This dish is packed with flavor, healthy ingredients, and is easy to make. In this article, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of making this delicious dish.
Ingredients for the Keto Shirataki Recipe with Minced Pork
- Shirataki noodles – 200g
- Minced pork – 200g
- Chicken egg – 1pc.
- Melted butter (GHI) – 5g
- Onion – 1pc.
- Cherry tomatoes – to taste
How to Prepare Shirataki Noodles
- Rinse the Shirataki noodles under running water for 1-2 minutes to get rid of the excess liquid and unpleasant odor.
- Boil the Shirataki noodles in salted water for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the water and rinse the noodles under cold water.
- Place the noodles in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes to dry them out.
How to Cook Minced Pork
- In a greased frying pan, heat and fry the onions until they become translucent.
- Add minced pork to the pan and cook until browned.
- Add salt, pepper, and other spices to taste.
- Beat in an egg and mix well.
- Place cherry tomatoes on top of the minced pork and cover the pan with a lid for 5-10 minutes.
How to Combine the Ingredients
- Add the Shirataki noodles to the pan with the minced pork.
- Mix the ingredients well and let them cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve warm.
Tips for Making the Perfect Keto Shirataki Recipe with Minced Pork
- Use high-quality ingredients for the best taste.
- Rinse the Shirataki noodles thoroughly to remove the unpleasant odor.
- Boil the Shirataki noodles in salted water to enhance their flavor.
- Don’t overcook the minced pork to prevent it from becoming dry.
- Use fresh cherry tomatoes for the best taste.
- Add your favorite spices and herbs to customize the recipe to your liking.
What is Shirataki?
Shirataki is a type of low-carb, low-calorie noodle made from the konjac yam. It is a popular ingredient in Japanese cuisine and is often used as a substitute for traditional noodles in keto recipes.
What are the benefits of Shirataki?
Shirataki noodles are low in carbs, calories, and fat, making them an excellent choice for people on a keto diet. They are also rich in fiber and can help regulate blood sugar levels and improve digestion.
Is Shirataki safe to eat?
Yes, Shirataki is generally considered safe to eat. However, it’s important to note that some people may experience digestive issues or discomfort after consuming Shirataki due to its high fiber content.
Where can I buy Shirataki noodles?
Shirataki noodles can be found in most grocery stores or Asian supermarkets. They are also available for purchase online.
Can I substitute minced pork with other meat?
Yes, you can substitute minced pork with other types of meat such as ground beef, turkey, or chicken. However, the cooking time and seasoning may vary.
Can I add vegetables to this recipe?
Yes, you can add vegetables such as bell peppers, mushrooms, or zucchini to this recipe to increase its nutritional value and add more flavor.
Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days. Simply reheat the dish in a microwave or on a stove before serving.
You may also cook low carb almond flour noodles. Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment