While playing Genshin Impact, one of the first recipes I saw was Chicken-Mushroom Skewer. The recipe stuck in my head. And I wanted to cook chicken mushroom kabobs.
If you want to cook Chicken-Mushroom Skewer in the oven, then two main moments must be kept in mind. In advance, marinate the chicken breast pieces in kefir with your favorite spices for at least 1 hour. Control baking process so that the meat does not become dry.
- Chicken fillet — 600 g
- Champignons — 200 g
- Kefir — 200 ml
- Salt — 0,2 tsp.
- Chicken Seasoning Blend — 2 tsp.
How to cook Chicken-Mushroom Skewer (recipe instruction)
- Cut the chicken breast into small square-shaped pieces.
- Put meat and mushrooms in a bowl. Then add salt and chicken seasoning blend. I have a mix of salt, ground pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, basil, rosemary, and parsley.
- Add kefir of any fat content to the chicken and mushrooms, stir and let it marinate for at least 1 hour leaving in a fridge.
- Champignons should be thoroughly washed and cleaned if necessary.
- To bake Chicken-Mushroom Skewer in the oven, you should take long wooden skewers. Soak them in water to prevent the skews from burning. Skew the chicken pieces and champignons in turn. Then put Chicken-Mushroom Skewers on the grid, and under the bottom, you can put a baking sheet covered with foil. Bake them in preheated 180 ° C (356 ° F).
- After 40 minutes, chicken kabobs with mushrooms will be ready. During the baking process, turn the skewers over once. The dish is served immediately hot. Salads of fresh vegetables will be an excellent side dish for chicken mushroom kabobs.
Enjoy your meal!