Easy turkey meatball soup would be perfect for a large family. It is fragrant and delicious first dish. This recipe can be used for dinner. You do not need much products for this soup recipe with turkey meatballs. Ideas for your cooking are in your fridge.
- Water – 2 l.
- Potatoes – 2 -3 pcs.
- Carrots – 1 pc.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Salt and pepper — to taste.
- Turkey minced meat – 400 g
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbs.
- Fresh parsley to taste
How to cook soup with turkey meatballs
Recipe is suitable for a person with little time and experience in cooking. So I suggest this recipe of soup with turkey meatballs quick, easy instructions.
- Prepare all the products according to the list. Peel the potatoes, wash and cut them into medium dices.
- Heat the water in a saucepan put the potatoes in hot water. Cook potatoes from the moment of boiling for 20 minutes.
- Peel a medium-sized onion, rinse and chop into small cubes.
- Grate the carrot on a medium grater, or cut it into strips.
- Saute onions and carrots in a frying pan for a couple of minutes, adding a spoonful of oil.
- Make small balls from the minced meat.
- Place the meatballs in boiling water with the potatoes. Add the same passivation of vegetables and cook the soup for another 15 minutes. Do not forget to add salt to the soup and season with pepper.
- Give your soup a few minutes on the kitchen burner and then pour soup into plates and serve to the table. Garnish the dish with leaves of parsley.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment