- Baked turkey breast — 400 g.
- Celery — 2 stalks
- Seedless grapes — 1 big bunch
- Peeled almonds — 100 g.
- Green shallots — 1 pc.
- Natural yogurt — 150 g.
- Honey — 1/2 tbs.
- Olive oil — 1 tbs.
- Salt to taste
How to cook leftover turkey salad with grapes
- Cut the turkey breast into small cubes. Cut celery into thin slices and grapes into circles (if the grapes are small, cut them in half). Mix turkey, celery and grapes.
- For dressing chop the almonds very finely with a knife or use a blender. Also, finely chop the shallots. Mix the almonds and shallots with the rest of the ingredients.
- Season the turkey salad with grapes, cover with a lid and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours. Serve cold.
Be the first to comment