A delicious zucchini, mushrooms rice casserole is an easy recipe. Juicy, nutritious and fragrant, this garnish can be a part of any festive table, and it will be a wonderful side dish for poultry and meat.
- Zucchini – 500 g.
- Carrots – 1 pc.
- Champignons – 200 g.
- Rice – 200 g.
- Hard cheese – 100 g.
- Vegetable oil –30 ml.
- Chicken egg – 2 pcs.
- Milk – 125 ml.
- Salt to taste
How to cook zucchini mushroom rice casserole (recipe instruction)
- Boil the rice.
- Cut zucchini lengthwise. Fry on both sides in vegetable oil.
- Cut the mushrooms and fry with grated carrots.
- Mix grated cheese with rice.
- Grease the baking dish with oil.
- Beat the eggs with milk and salt.
- Ladle zucchini in the form on the bottom and walls.
- In the middle spread half of the rice, then carrots with mushrooms.
- Then add egg milk mixture.
- Place the future casserole in a heated oven and bake rice with zucchini and mushroom until ready for 20 – 30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment