You can cook braised pork tenderloin with apples for a family breakfast or for a festive table. Your guests will appreciate this recipe. You can serve it with potato side dish.
- Pork — 500g.
- Apples — 2-3 pcs.
- Onion — 1pc.
- Mustard sauce — 3 tbs.
- Salt, ground pepper — to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying — 2 tbs.
How to make braised pork tenderloin with apples
- Cut the pork into pieces about 1 cm thick.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Rub with mustard sauce and leave for two hours in the fridge.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the meat on each side until golden brown color. Then cover with a lid and braise to readiness over low heat.
- Prepare apples and onions for cooking. Wash the apples, do not peel the skin. Peel the onion.
- Slice the onion. Remove the seeds from the apples and cut them into big wedges.
- Put the apples to the onion and fry together for 2-3 minutes so that the apples give juice but do not fall apart. Serve braised pork tenderloin with apples hot.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment