I think navy bean soup in the instant pot is an excellent idea when you need to cook something relatively quickly, and you will not spend more than an hour on the whole cooking process.
- Navy beans — 200 g.
- Potatoes — 3 medium pcs.
- Ham — 200 g.
- White onion — 1 pcs.
- Garlic — 3 cloves
- Carrot – 1-2 pcs.
- Сelery — 100 g,
- Chicken broth 1 l.
- Butter 2 tbs.
- Salt and black ground pepper to taste
How to cook navy bean soup (recipe instructions)
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Take a carrot and dice it into small cubes.
- Chop an onion.
- Cut garlic.
- Take the instant pot and saute for 3 -5 minutes. Then add 2 tbs. of butter into it.
- Saute chopped onion and garlic for three minutes.
- Saute chopped celery and carrots for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, than chopped potatoes.
- Ladle ham, add navy beans.
- When need more water, add it.
- Season all the ingredients with salt and papoer.
- Cover with the lid and set the pot to manual at high pressure for 40 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!