Cooking turkey breast chops pan-fried is very simple. For the whole cooking process you will need a minimum of ingredients. These breast chops combine a fragrant breading of spices and a super-crispy crust.
- Turkey fillet — 500 g.
- Hard cheese — 40 g.
- Eggs — 2pcs.
- Salt and black ground pepper – to taste
- Vegetable oil — for frying
- Flour — 3 tbs. for breading
How to make turkey breast chops pan-fried
- Сut turkey breasts into slices 7-8 mm
- Beat off the meat with a kitchen hammer. Then add pepper and salt.
- Pour flour into a plate and roll the chops in it.
- In a bowl crack the eggs, and add grated hard cheese. After the flour dip the chop into the egg cheese batter.
- In a frying pan heat the oil and put the chops.
- When one side is toasted, the chops must be turned over and fried on the other.
- Serve turkey breast chops with fresh vegetables to any side dish.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment