Jerky meat is useful when there is a lack of protein and animal fats in the diet. Doctors recommend it in case of iron deficiency anemia and for athletes for muscle building and fatigue.
- Turkey breast fillet — 1 kg.
- Lemon juice — 5 tbs.
- Soy sauce — 3 tbs.
- Sugar —1 tbs.
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
How to get turkey jerky (recipe instruction)
- There are several steps of how to jerk a turkey. Cut the breast into large pieces. Prepare the marinade by mixing soy sauce, salt, sugar and lemon juice to taste. Marinate the turkey. For 3-4 hours, as long as possible.
- Dry each piece and pepper it again. Pierce each part of the meat with a wooden skewer. Put it on the grill so that the meat parts do not touch one enother.
- Place the grill at the very top of the oven and turn it on at 50-60 ℃ (122 – 140 ℉). Leave it slightly ajar. Let’s dry the turkey for 5 hours.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment