Turkey quinoa salad with arugula is perfect for any festive dinner. Salads can be made in one large plate, and the recipe will be a perl of your cooking book.
- Arugula — 250 g.
- Avocado — 2 pcs.
- Quinoa — 200 g.
- Turkey fillet — 500 g.
- Pomegranate — 1pc.
- Lime — 1 pc
- Garlic — 1 clove
- Fresh Cilantro — 50 g.
- Olive oil — 3 tbs.
- Salt to taste
How to cook turkey quinoa salad with arugula (recipe instruction)
- Wash the arugula well and dry it.
- Place quinoa into a small saucepan, pour clean water, bring to a boil and salt. Reduce the heat and cook for about 15 minutes until fully cooked. Drain the water and add one spoonful of olive oil.
- In a deep bowl, mix the arugula and quinoa.
- Wash the turkey fillet, dry it well with paper towels, cut it into steaks. In a preheated frying pan with olive oil, spread the turkey fillet and fry well until golden brown color on each side.
- Put the cooked fillet on the board for a few minutes to cool down the meat. If you slice it right away, the steak will not be succulent. Then cut the turkey into thin slices.
- Put the turkey pieces on top, and sprinkle with pomegranate.
Squeeze out the juice of one lime, and one clove of garlic, add olive oil, a pinch of salt. Mix well. Make it according to your taste. Mix olive oil and lime juice in the proportions you like. The aroma of the dressing is simply extraordinary.
Enjoy your meal!
I like this salad. Avocady is useful for heart health, lowers cholesterol and regulates appetite. I need more recipes with avocado)))