This casserole with tender tasty chicken meat, poppy seeds and a creamy mushroom sauce will be a top dish of your festive family table.
- Сhicken without bones and skin — 400 g.
- Cream of mushroom soup — 200g
- Sour cream — 200 g
- Poppy seeds — 50 g
- Crushed crackers 100 g.
- Butter — 50 g.
Poppy seed chicken casserole recipe instruction:
- Cook raw chicken and cool it down to a comfortable temperature.
- Cut the chicken meat and place it in a bowl.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup, 50 g of poppy seeds, and 200 g. of sour cream.
- Mix the ingredients together then pour the chicken mixture into a greased baking dish.
- Place the crackers into melted butter until all the pieces are well soaked.
- Sprinkle the buttered cracker pieces over the meat with poppy seeds.
- Poppy seed chicken casserole cooking time is 35 minutes uncovered, 180°C (356°F).
You can see other casserole recipes here.
Enjoy your food!
Be the first to comment