There is a lack of time on the eve of any holiday, especially for Christmas. You need to have a list of quick recipes like this holiday chicken casserole, which is perfect for vegetable salads or a side dish with potoes.
- Minced chicken — 400 g.
- Sour cream 15% fat content — 100 g.
- Cheddar cheese -220 g.
- Onion -1 pc.
- Sweet pepper — 1 pc.
- Garlic 1 -2 cloves
- Worcestershire sauce — 2 tbs.
- Parsley — small bunch
- Dill — small banch
- Breadcrumbs — 200 g.
- Olive oil — 2 tbs.
- Butter — 20 g.
- Salt — to taste
- Ground black pepper – to taste
How to cook a holiday chicken casserole
- Chop pepper, onion, and garlic. Fry them in olive oil.
- The remaining ingredients from the list are thoroughly mixed with minced meat. Add fried and cooled vegetables, pepper, and salt.
- Grease the baking dish with oil. Spread the top with ketchup and bake for 45 minutes at 160 ° C (320 ° F).
- Then we pull out the casserole and cool it. Cut into small pieces. Decorate with the remaining greens.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment