- Vegetable oil — 2 tbsp.
- Onion — 1 pc.
- Garlic cloves — 4 pcs.
- Cumin powder — 1 tbsp.
- Coriander powder — 1 tbsp.
- Black ground pepper — to taste
- Dried oregano — 1 tsp.
- Sugar — to taste
- Vinegar — 1 tbsp.
- Chopped tomatoes from the can — 400 g.
- Black beans from the can with the can liquid — 400 g.
- Tortillas — 8 pcs.
- Cooked rice — 500 g.
How to make ground beef burrito (recipe steps)
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan. Fry the onions for 5 mins, then add the chopped garlic, spices and oregano and continue cooking for 2 min. Fry beef mince meat for 10 minutes, stirring well until its color becomes light brown. Sprinkle meat with sugar and leave for a minute, then pour the vinegar and put the tomatoes.
- Continue cooking on low heat for 8 minutes, then add the beans with the can liquid. Season all the ingredients in the pan, stir and continue simmering everything for 20 minutes until the beef reach the consistency of a thick gravy.
- Heat the flour or corn tortillas like in the instructions on the pack. Spread rice with beef sauce on each tortilla evenly. Fold over one of the ends of burritos and roll up to seal. You can also wrap one end of the ground beef burrito by the foil.
Enjoy your meal!