Meal shared with a good company is even more tasty. When the whether is sunny you can gather with your friends and cook outside something delicious like grilled turkey breast. You just need to follow the recipe instruction.
- Turkey breast — 2 kg.
- Salt 1 — tsp.
- Ground black pepper — 1/2 tsp.
- Dry onion — 1/2 tsp.
- Dry dill — 1/2 tsp.
- Chili pepper — 1/4 tsp.
- Orange zest — 1/2 tsp.
- Dry parsley — 1/2 tsp.
- Dry garlic — 1/2 tsp.
- Light beer — 700 ml.
- Olive oil — 3 tbsp.
How to cook grilled turkey breast
- Take the turkey fillet and mix it with the prepared spices!
- Then put a meat grid on the turkey breast and pour the meat with light beer. Place it in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- The next step is to set the grill and light the coals. The heat from the coals should be light and on both sides of the grill, but not under the turkey itself so that it does not burn.
- Place the marinated turkey breast on the grill, and put a baking sheet under the grill!
- Sprinkle turkey breast with olive oil and cook on low heat from the coals Grilled turkey breast cooking time about 1-1.30 hours, or until turkey breast internal temperature rises 75 °C (167°F) degrees.
- Then remove the turkey from the grill, let it cool down for 10 minutes, remove the meat smoking grid and cut it into pieces.
You can also cook turkey breast chops pan-fried watching recipes here.
Enjoy your meal!