This turkey salad with cranberries and pine nuts is the excellent cooking decision to use leftovers from Thanksgiving. You can also substitute turkey meat with chicken. It does not spoil this delicious salad.
- Turkey breast without skin — 300 g.
- Dried cranberries — 3 tbs.
- Pine nuts — 1 tbs.
- Arugula — 100 gr.
- Orange — 1 pc.
- Olive oil — 1 tbs.
- Lemon juice — 1 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil — 1 tbsp.
How to cook salad with turkey and cranberries
- Grease the turkey breast with one spoon of vegetable oil, season with salt and pepper, bake it for 50 minutes over 356 Fahrenheit (180 Celsius). Then cut into pieces.
- Fill dried cranberries with boiling water and leave for 20 minutes. Fry the nuts. Rinse the arugula and dry it with a napkin.
- Squeeze the juice from the orange, add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and ground black pepper. Mix everything carefully.
- Stir the prepared ingredients, and put the turkey salad with dried cranberries in a salad bowl.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment