This recipe includes many frash and useful inredients. The turkey will have perfecr flavour. Nobody will stay indifferent to this dish.
- Turkey (5 kg) – 1 pc.
- Apples – 1 kg.
- Quince – 0.5 kg.
- Parsley – 2-3 sprigs
- Salt – 2 tsp.
- Ground black pepper – 2 tsp.
- Provencal herbs – 2-3 tsp.
- Vegetable oil – 3-4 tsp.
How to cook a turkey with quince and pineapple
- Rub the turkey thoroughly with salt, pepper and herbs. You need to rub both the outside and inside of the poultry. Leave for 40 minutes.
- Slice and peel the fruit. You can only take apples, but it will taste better if you take apples and quince.
- Put the prepared turkey on foil. Put apples and half of a quince inside the turkey.
- Turn on the oven.
- Put the second half of the quince around the carcass. Put 1-2 sprigs of parsley inside. Tie the legs. Grease the stuffed turkey with butter. Wrap the legs with foil, then cover the whole turkey with foil.
- Bake a stuffed turkey 5 hours at a temperature of 190 ℃ (374 ℉). After 4.5 hours, remove the foil, so the stuffed turkey turns brown for the remaining half hour.
Enjoy this turkey with quince and apples!