When you want to warm in a rainy autumn wheather, soups will be a good option. Mexican soup with turkey has spicy and bright taste. So you will enjoy a hot plate of this dish.
- Diced onion—1pc.
- Sliced carrots — 2 pcs.
- Diced bell pepper — 1 pc.
- Chicken broth — 1.5 l.
- Cooked and minced turkey breast — 400 g.
- Chopped celery — 3-4 ribs
- Diced fresh chili pepper — 1 pc.
- White rice — 2 tbs.
- Dried parsley — 1 ½ tbs.
- Black ground pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
How to cook mexican soup with turkey (recipe steps)
- Bring into chicken broth bell pepper, onion, carrots, celery, chili pepper, rice, parsley, garlic, chili powder and oregano to a boil in a large saucepan. Cover with lid, reduce heat, and simmer until vegetables and rice are tender about 30 minutes. Add minced turkey; simmer until meat is heated and about 10-15 minutes more.
- Put cooked soup into plates.
When you want to cook other soups please look this section.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment