- Navy beans — 400 g.
- Onion — 120 g.
- Butter — 60 g.
- Sour cream 12 – 16% — 320 g.
- Wine vinegar — 20 g.
- Black ground pepper — to taste
- Salt — to taste
- Dill — to taste
- Parsley — to taste
How to cook navy beans in sour cream
- The first step of the recipe is soaking beans. Preferably soak the beans for 24 hours and send them to the refrigerator for a day. For one part of the beans, you will need five parts of water.
- Then boil the beans until it tender. The total cooking time for navy beans is 25-35 minutes.
- After that, it is necessary to chop the onion finely and then sauté it in oil.
- Pour the vinegar, add sour cream, and cook for 10 minutes. Add the freshly boiled beans and mix with the other ingredients of the meal.
- Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. The dish is served hot. You can garnish beans with parsley and dill.
Enjoy yoyr meal!
Be the first to comment