It should be mentioned quick chicken casserole is very easy to cook. You can serve it with rice or potato side dish.
- Chopped cooked chicken breast — 600 g.
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup — 300 g.
- Shredded Cheddar cheese — 200 g.
- Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs — 200
- 7melted tbs. of butter
- Salt and black pepper — to taste
- Bay leaf — 1 leaf
How to cook a quick chicken casserole
- Cook the chicken breast. Boil it in 1.5 l. of water for 30 minutes. Then add salt, black pepper and bay leaf. Drain the meat from the broth, and wait till the meat cool dawn and cut into pieces.
- Heat oven to 180 °C (350°F).
- Put chopped chicken evenly in the bottom of greased with 1 tbs. of butter 23.86 x 33 cm glass baking dish. Spread soup over chicken meat; sprinkle with shredded Cheddar.
- In medium bowl, stir bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over grated cheese. Bake up to 35 minutes. Wait until bread crumbs become golden brown.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment