There are many different recipes of pancakes. I offer a simple cooking idea for these tea break pancake with milk.
- Milk — 400 ml
- Flour — 300 g.
- Egg — 2 pcs;
- Baking powder — 2 tsp.;
- Olive oil — 6 tbs.
- Sugar — 6 tbs.
- Vanilla, salt — to taste.
How to Make Tea Break Pancakes at home
- Pour in the milk, olive oil, and add the eggs. Beat the products at high speeds until white foam forms with a mixer.
- Combine flour and, salt, sugar, baking powder in a deep bowl.
- Add to the mixer bowl, stir at high speeds with the milk-egg mass. Then leave the mass to rest for 5-7 minutes.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, without greasing. There is already enough oil in the dough.
- Pour the dough onto a hot surface and start frying pancakes.
- When each pancake is browned on one side, turn it over with a spatula and bake on the other.
You can serve it with jam, fresh berries and honey.
Enjoy your meal!