You will not need much time to prepare an egg roll with melted cheese and garlic. The recipe is easy and quick.
- Chicken eggs — 3 pcs.;
- Mayonnaise — 100 ml.;
- Processed cheese — 1 pc. (100 g.);
- Garlic — 2 cloves;
- Parsley — 4 sprigs.
- Dill — 3 sprigs
- Sunflower oil — 1 tbs.
How to Cook Egg Roll
- Break the eggs into a bowl and add half a pack of mayonnaise. Add finely chopped dill.
- Grease the baking sheet with sunflower oil. Pour the egg mixture with mayonnaise into it.
- Place the baking form with the future egg roll in a 180 °C (356 °F) degree oven for 15 minutes.
- For the filling, grate the melted cheese on a grater, add garlic passed through the press and finely chopped parsley. Mix everything well.
- When the egg mixture is baked, spread the cheese with garlic and parsley.
- Roll it up. Wrap in foil and put in the fridge for an hour. The roll is ready. Enjoy your meal!
It is not a classic egg roll recipe from Genshin Impact, and I add other ingredients. I decided that egg rolls recipe would be an excellent base for this cooking idea.
Be the first to comment