Before proceeding to the recipe of soup with turkey meatballs, I want to make a few comments about the ingredients. Broccoli and spinach can be used both fresh and frozen, and sesame in meatballs gives an exciting taste and aroma. Sorrel can be used instead of spinach, but the dish taste will be completely different. The number of ingredients is indicated per four-liter pot (approximately 8 servings).
- Minced turkey or chicken — 500 g.
- Sesame — 2 tbs.
- Potatoes 5-6 pc.
- Broccoli — 200 g.
- Bulgarian pepper — 200 g.
- Spinach — 100 g.
- Carrot — 1 pc.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Salt and pepper — to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbs.
How to cook vegetable soup with turkey meatball and spinach
- Prepare all the vegetables. Finely chop the onion. Grate the carrots on a medium grater. Peel the pepper from the seeds. Cut it into cubes. Cut broccoli or disassemble it into inflorescences. Chop the spinach. Peel the potatoes, and cut it into cubes.
- For the next step prepare meatballs for future soup. It is time add sesame seeds to the minced meat and mix it up. Then make small meatballs.
- In a saucepan fry onions and carrots in vegetable oil. Add pepper and stir. Fill the soucepan with water. You should wait till the water boiling. Add potatoes and again bring to a boil.
- Then place meatballs into the saucepan and add salt and pepper. Cook for 10 -12 minutes, put broccoli. After continue cooking for 7-10 minutes. Add chopped spinach, and season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
Vegetable soup with turkey meatballs is ready.
Enjoy your meal!