When we talk about the Cream Stew recipe from Genshin Impact, we want to spare the stamina of a playable hero. I enjoy this game, and I like to eat delicious dishes as well. Here I take chicken because pork or beef needs to be stewed longer.
- Chicken breast– 200 g.
- Onion — 1 pc.
- Potatoes — 3 pcs.
- Carrots — 3 pcs.
- Cauliflower (frozen) — 300 g
- Green peas (frozen) — 200 g
- Cream — 200 ml
- Vegetable oil — 2 tbs.
- Salt — to taste
- Chicken seasoning blend — 1.5 tsp.
How to cook Cream Stew
- Wash and peel the carrots and onion. Cut the onion into cubes. In a stewpanmheat the vegetable oil and fry the onion until golden brown. Cut the carrots into slices, and add to the onion. Cook together for 5-7 minutes.
- Dice chicken fillet and sprincle with the chicken seasoning blend you have.
- Add to the stewpan and fry, stirring till golden brown.
- Cut the potatoes into dice. Add to the chicken.
- Add frozen cauliflower, green peas to the stewpan and salt. Pour in the cream. Bring to a boil and cook on low heat under a lid for 15 minutes.
- Cream stew is serving hot.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment