You can make a wonderful refreshing lemonade from watermelon pulp. Such a fragrant watermelon lemonade drink is made easily and quickly.
Watermelon lemonade ingredients
- Watermelon – 500 g (pulp weight)
- Sparkling water – 400 ml.
- Lemon (for juice) – 1 pc.
- or lemon juice – 1-2 tbs.
- Honey – 2 tbs.
How to make watermelon and lemonade
- Prepare the necessary products. All the ingredients, as well as the jug for lemonade, must first be cooled.
- Cut off the rind from the watermelon. Remove all the seeds from the pulp. Cut the watermelon pulp into pieces and put it to the blender bowl. Squeeze about 1-2 tablespoons of juice from the lemon directly into the blender bowl. Add honey. Whip the ingredients on high speed with a blender for about 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour the resulting watermelon mixture into a chilled jug. Pour in sparkling water, and balance the saturation of the lemonade. I added 400 ml of water.
- Taste the drink. Add more honey or lemon juice to balance the sweetness or sourness if desired.
- Watermelon lemonade is ready! You can serve it immediately after cooking. If desired, put into each serving ice cubes.
Enjoy your meal!