I like this salad because the instruction does not include mayonnaise, which is often not the most useful product. Besides, after Thanksgiving day leftover turkey often remains, and it can be used in this recipe to spare your time.
- Turkey breast– 200 g.
- Pear – 2 pcs.
- Lettuce leaves – 20 g .
- Walnuts – 40 g .
- Cheese – 50 g .
- Butter – 20 g .
- Vegetable oil — 1 tbsp.
- Sugar – 1 tsp.
- Pomegranate sauce – 1 tbsp.
- Salt and pepper — to taste.
- Ground black pepper to taste
How to cook salad with turkey and cheese
- Prepare the ingredients for the salad with turkey, pear and cheese.
- Cut the turkey breast into medium pieces, fry in oil for 10 -15 minutes, and season with salt and pepper. Do not forget to stir so that none of the peace burns. If there is a breast left after Thanksgiving, then skip point 2. Just cut the remaining meat and cook salad with leftover turkey.
- Cut sweet pears into small slices. In a separate frying pan melt the butter, add the slices of pears sprinkle with sugar.
- Soak the fruits with their syrup on the fire for 5 minutes, then add walnuts.
- Add the caramelized pears and nuts to the roast turkey and stir.
- Then cut or tear the washed lettuce leaves with your hands and add to the above. Finally, add the grated cheese.
- For salad dressing with turkey and cheese, use pomegranate sauce. You can also add pomegranate seeds.
Enjoy your meal!
Be the first to comment