The Jueyun Chili Chicken is not hard to cook. If you do not have slow cooker, you can boil the chicken. Of course, it is a slight cheat. Anywhere it can also exist.
- Skinless chicken breast — 400 g.
- Salt — 1 tsp.
- Ground chili pepper — 1 tsp.
- Ground allspice — 1/2 tsp.
- Tabasco sauce — 5 drops
- Dried basil — 1 tsp.
- Fresh hot pepper — to taste
- Spring onion (scallion) – 1 pc.
- Flax seed/sesame – to taste
- Tomato paste — 1 tbs.
- Garlic — 2 cloves
- Vegetable oil — 1 tbs.
How to make Jueyun Chili Chicken
- Cut the breast in half, then in quarters, rub with a mixture of salt and pepper;
- Sprinkle with Tabasco sauce;
- Turn on the slow cooker, pour 400 ml of water and use steaming mode. Place pieces of breasts when you hear a signal from the device. Cook for a couple of 45 minutes;
- Chop the garlic cloves finely. Heat the fry pan. Place chopped garlic and fry for a minute, then add diluted with water tomato paste, add salt and spices—stew for 5 minutes. Stir constantly.
- Pour the souse from the pan to the plate. Not too much, just on the bottom. Add pieces of meat. Spread everything with flax seed (or sesame), and add scallion for decoration. Please be careful to use fresh chili paper if you do not want your dish to be hot enough to feel Liyue in your stomach.
The steamed chicken breast is ready. I prefer to eat homemade Jueyun Chili Chicken with a potatp side dish or rice.
Enjoy your food!
Be the first to comment